By joining the Max & Madeleine team you will help us spread the word of cleaner products and safer options for you to choose for your family!
Be the first to be part of a team spreading the word around America and eventually globally!
If your ingredients are all natural and organic, what is the shelf life of your products?
All of Max & Madeleine skincare products are formulated with natural and organic ingredients of the highest quality. Because we do not use any chemical preservatives, the freshness and effectiveness of most our products are guaranteed for up to 1 year.
To maintain the shelf life and freshness of your unique Max & Madeleine natural skin care product, we advise to keep products away from extreme heat or in areas where there are drastic fluctuations in temperature.
Are your products tested on animals?
Never. Max & Madeleine products are 100% cruelty-free. We feel very strongly about this and would never subject any animal to the cruelties of product testing.
What makes your products different from other skincare lines?
ALL our products are 100% non-toxic and we are transparent in labeling our ingredients. Many conventional skincare companies are not obligated to disclose all their ingredients and even when they do, there are hidden meanings behind what they all mean. At Max & Madeleine, we believe consumers have the right to know what they are buying. What you see on our labels are exactly the ingredients contained in our products. You won’t find ambiguous terms like ‘fragrance’, ‘natural colors’, ‘natural dyes’ or ‘preservatives’ that normally hide suspicious chemicals. We are deeply committed to providing our customers with the most natural and pure products in the market.
Why are we not USDA certified organic?
Obtaining a USDA Certified Organic seal is a lengthy, complicated and expensive process. As a new company, we chose to spend our initial budget on sourcing the highest quality ingredients and not create unnecessary costs for our customers. At Max & Madeleine, we are proud of our high standards which means that we stand by our products being composed of at least 85% or higher of certified organic ingredients with absolutely no toxins. We hope to pursue this certification in the near future. For now, we want to invest back into always giving our customers the best natural and organic skin care products.
What is your return policy?
Max & Madeleine wants you be happy with your purchase. We offer a money back guarantee on products returned within 30 days from date of purchase. To be eligible for this refund:
- Merchandise must be unopened, unused and not damaged in any way. Returned merchandise must be in its original, unopened packaging. Packaging must not be damaged, altered or marked upon in any way.
- Refunds are not available for merchandise that is damaged by misuse or abuse.
- Shipping costs are not refundable. Customers are responsible for shipping costs of package returned for refund or exchange unless merchandise is defective or has been received by the customer in damaged condition.
Max & Madeleine offers a 90 day guarantee for manufacturing defects from the date of purchase.
- This guarantee does not cover damage caused by customer neglect or abuse.
- Please report damaged merchandise to your Max & Madeleine Independent Advisor within 10 days of shipping date.
How to Send Your Return
- Follow the guidelines above regarding packaging and shipping your merchandise
- Attach a note stating the reason for the return with any supporting materials
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from customer support by emailing [email protected]
- Please send ANY or ALL returns to our main distribution center. Include RMA # on the package.
Max & Madeleine
391 Twin Bark Avenue
Holbrook, NY 11741
RMA # XXX
- Please allow up to 2 weeks to process your refund.
How long will it take to get my order?
If your order was purchased at a Max & Madeleine hosted party, your order will ship within 10 business days. If your order was placed on the web, it will ship within 3 business days.